Thursday, January 8, 2009

Adios 2008 Hola 2009
















HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY~



I can't believe that 2008 is already over, but I have to admit I am super excited to see what this new year will bring. My mommy and daddy say it's a very important year for me because I will probably learn to walk and talk this year...wow that's pretty major! My mommy was a little sad though on New Years Day because she said that she couldn't believe that the year that I was born in was already over and that I was already 6 months old (on New Years Day)... :-( my daddy told her she was silly :-) I think she'll be ok. So far I really like 2009, especially because my cousin Makenna was still here and my grandma Sandy made me super cool 2009 pancakes! Hope everyone else had a great New Year too! Hope to see everyone soon XOXO

No comments: