Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beach House Day 3
























































On Sunday we all woke up and my daddy made us a super scrumptious breakfast. Then my uncle Chris and daddy thought it would be fun to make me a huge sand castle that I could play with, so we set up camp on the beach and goofed around. My daddy dug a huge hole in front of the castle which he called the "royal pool" and when the tide cam up and filled the pool with water I got to stick my feet in it and play. I must be honest the water was a bit too cold for me...brrrrr..., but I did love playing in the waves when my mommy was holding me. I can't wait to go back to the beach when I am walking so that I can run in and out of the water all by myself (with my mommy and daddy watching of course :-0)

1 comment:

WT Grandma and Grandpa said...

What??? He hasn't learned to surf yet?????? Just kidding! Thanx for FINALLY putting some pix up --- we were getting withdrawal symptoms!

Luv you all,
WT Grandma and Grandpa