Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Black & White & Sad Allover!





























At the end of the trip mommy remembered that she had a really cool setting on her camera and decided to take advantage of the scenery in the Forge. I think she took some really pretty photos, and daddy likes her photos too! However, after the Forge we were headed back to port in Whittier which was where we got off the boat forever :-( Little did I know that the ride to the airport was just as beautiful and fun, even if it was like 6 am....mommy couldn't believe how much energy I had that early in the morning, but how could I sleep when there was so much to see. I really liked it when we went through this huge tunnel over a railroad track! But I was so sad when we got on the plane because that meant bye bye trip...then SURPRISE mommy and daddy surprised me by flying 1st class...ooh la la! Makenna and I loved sitting in 1st class because we could walk around and we had room to play with our toys! It was a great ending to a great VACATION! Thanks Grandma Sandy and Grandpa "D"!

No comments: