Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Views and Dresses!





























Grandpa "D" and Grandma Sandy really wanted to make sure that Makenna and I had the most amazing time ever so they made sure that we both had a balcony so that we could see all the really pretty views and animals that go by! In fact on the very second day we saw WHALES!!! I was so excited I couldn't even stand it, but my mommy was even more excited ( if that's possible) she was Yelling and Screaming! I really liked seeing the whales so much that it was hard to peel me away and and get me all dolled up for formal night, but once mommy and daddy did I was super happy. Formal night was so fun, because I got to see all my favorite people look so so pretty! After dinner mommy, daddy, grammie and gramps took me to see this GIGANTIC champagne tower! It was pretty COOL!

No comments: