Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Cuz & I






















I had so much fun with Makenna last week that I really wanted to share with everyone some of the other fun things we did... From simply blowing bubbles, to walking on the pier with our stunna shades, to bath -time and stealing toys. I absolutely love bubbles and boy o boy does Makenna too! We got a new infinite bubble blower, so all mommy has to do is push a button and the whole area fills with fabulous bubbles...AMAZING! One night we all went out to dinner at the pier and Makenna could not help but strut her stuff and show off those awesome new shades, check her out! Obviously at the beach we are super grungy from all the sea water and sun screen so both mommies were constantly giving us baths..fun baths that is! And as for the stealing toys thing, apparently mommy says I need to work on my sharing skills, because every time I saw Makenna with anything I ran over and snagged it...especially the walkers. Watch out Makenna! (just kidding)

No comments: