Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Welcome to Sac Town!






















On Wednesday of last week mommy & me flew up to Sacramento to spend some time with Great Aunt ME! I was so amped up to fly solo mission with mommy because during take off she surprised me with my very own french fries! Thanks mommy and then once we were in Sacramento I was just so happy to see GAM! The whole weekend was full of surprises because once we got to GAMS house I got to see all the cool toys she had waiting for me and then all of a sudden my Grammie, Grand-dude and Uncle Mark showed up. Mommy didn't tell me that they were driving up to meet us! WOW! It was definitely hard to go to sleep that night, but once I did it was worth it because everyone had a big day planned in the morning. Once I woke up I was told that I was going to get to see my buddy Hunter and his mommy Tiana, but first I got to go out to lunch with my Grammie and Uncle Mark :-) The restaurant was so so cool! There were glass balloons everywhere, and Grammie let me walk all around saying hi to all the other customers!

No comments: