Monday, August 10, 2009

Charge! Dodgers!
















On Sunday Daddy & Mommy took me, Grammie and Gramps to go see the Dodgers play the Atlanta Braves and we got to sit right behind home plate! I loved being able to sing and cheer loud enough for the team to hear me! But once again my favorite part of the game was getting to do the wave with daddy! It is so much fun to see the whole stadium wave their arms up in the air! My second favorite part of the game was getting to eat all the yummy food! Gramps not only got me a super special Dodger Dog, but I also got to eat some frozen lemonade. Mommy says I can't make a habit out of the lemonade though, because it was just a special treat since it was so hot outside! Thanks Gramps! YUMMY YUMMY! PS.....Gramps also makes a super cozy place to nap....ZZZZZZZZZ!

No comments: