Sunday, August 30, 2009

Denver Colorado Getaway!
























































Last weekend mommy and daddy took a little getaway to Denver Colorado to continue their anniversary celebration. Daddy surprised mommy with a super fancy and historic hotel, where he had flowers already set up in the room. They told me although I didn't get to join them this time, I would definitely get to go next time. Daddy told me they did all kinds of really cool things like, go to Boulder and watch an outdoor concert, hike the red rocks ampitheatre, go alpine sledding in Morrison county, tour the Coors brewery in Golden Colorado, and spend time with some really good friends from college. Mommy said I would have really enjoyed how many fun parks and water activities there were in Colorado and now she really wants to plan a family vacation for next summer, I can't WAIT!!!

No comments: