Monday, August 10, 2009

Mammoth Summer '09
















Two weekends ago mommy and I hitched a ride up to Mammoth with my buddy Clarissa and her family (daddy had to work and headed up on Friday). We got in fairly early on Thursday so mommy and Clarissa's daddy thought it would be super fun to order some yummy pizza and just let us kiddos run amok and crash early. Such a great idea because when Clarissa and I woke up the next morning we were both in great moods and ready to play and explore the new scenary. You know one of the firs things we did was I had to show her my ducky friends. She loved them just as much as I did, maybe even more because it sure was hard to tear her away from them when it was time to meet up with our other buddies. On Friday afternoon my three other friends joined us in Mammoth, the twinsies and Kaylee, and boy did we have fun hiking and finding a new park to terrorize :-)

No comments: