Monday, August 10, 2009

Watch out Star Cafe!
















On Thursday WTG & Aunt Barb came to town to visit all us babies, Oma & great grandma Buyer! So of course we all decided to go to lunch, that is all 4 babies and 7 adults, I don't think Star Cafe knew what hit them! Clarissa and I definitely had a hard time staying in our seats in such a new and exciting enviornment, and of course the twinsies were on their perfect behavior (show offs!). To help keep Clarissa and I entertained during lunch auntie Manders gave us a fun ride in her super cool double stroller! I had so much fun playing in it that I keep asking mommy to get me one, but she keeps saying something about waiting another year or so! Whatever that means? I hope auntie manders comes over again soon so we can take her stroller for a ride again....please auntie manders? I also want to send a shout out to Great Grandma Buyer for a super awesome kissy fight! I can't wait to see you again, thanks GG!

No comments: