Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Disneyland with Daddy!






















I think everyone knows at this point how much I love Disneyland, so I bet you could guess how much I have wanted to share my excitement with daddy! And I finally got that chance last week, when daddy had an opportunity to meet up with mommy and me at Disneyland. We all got there around the same time in the afternoon and decided to do as many rides as we could and enjoy a fun disneyland dinner. I really really really liked going to Disneyland with daddy because we got to tryout a couple of rides that I had never been on before like autopia, dumbo and the submarine. And I officially have a new favorite....DUMBO! I loved Dumbo so much because I was able to control when we flew up or we flew down, and i couldn't get enough! I wish daddy could go to Disneyland with me everytime!

No comments: