Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mullis Ranch Here I come!





























All I can say is that everyone knows that I am obsessed with anything offroad, but now everyone must know that I am also addicted to Mullis Ranch. Thank you so much to John and Lynette for letting me not only explore everything that the ranch had to offer, but also for letting me play play play with the horsies. Mommy said that I was so in love with the horsies and quads that all I did every morning was wake up and say "horsie, quad, out, go"....so funny! I even had the best time ever with John & Lynette let mommy and daddy invite over my uncle Mark, and our buddies Pete and Ian for a bbq. It was so yummy, I only wish I had stayed up long enough to hang out by the bonfire with all the adults too...maybe next time I can , and maybe next time auntie Ivy can too!

No comments: