Thursday, September 17, 2009

Playhouse 4 kids!
















Mommy says the air quality outside has been so bad lately that she thought it would be a good idea to find a fun place to play indoors. Brookies mommy said that there was a place called Playhouse for kids just down the street from us that offers super cool indown playground equipment. So mommy and brookies mommy set up a play date for us to run off some of our pent up steam from having to play inside for so long. AND BOY O BOY DID IT WORK, I love loved loved going there and hope that I can go back soon. I just wish next time I can bring my daddy and show him all the cool toys there are there! PS. Did I mention that I got to meet a new friend named Landon. I can't wait for him to grow up and be able to run around with me and Brookie B.

No comments: