Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vegas Baby





































Last month was auntie Kari's birthday, so when cuz Makenna invited me up to Vegas to celebrate I was all over it. One of the very special things that Makenna and I thought would be fun to do with our mommies and Oma, was to go to SHARK REEFF....ooooh ahhhhh! Makenna and I both love fishies and aquariums, so we just knew our mommies would love it too, and boy o boy did they! My mommy loved how much fun I was having pointing to all the fishies fishies and auntie Kari loved how much Makenna loved walking over the water on the see thru glass. And of course OMA loved everything we did, she is so great! I have to say that my favorite part was when mommy let me put my hand in the water and try to touch a sting ray, maybe next year my arms will be long enough to actually reach in...

No comments: