Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Annual Pumpkin Carving Party!





































Every year since my mommy and daddy lived in Flagstaff they have hosted an annual pumpkin carving party for all their family and friends. Well every year has gotten more and more exciting because of all the new additions to everyone's families...and this year was no exception. In fact mommy and daddy decided to blow up the bounce house and bring in tables and chairs this year because the party has gotten so big! Our motto..." the more the merrier", so bring it on! I had so much fun this year playing with all my friends like, Clarissa, Trevor, Kaylee, Brookie, Fallon, Bailen, Cameron, the twinsies, Charlie and Damien, not to mention I really really loved getting to see all the parents finished pumpkins, my favorite was Winnie the Pooh made by Brookie B's daddy! GREAT JOB!

No comments: