Friday, December 18, 2009

Annual Xmas Brunch with The WTG's





































Every year The WTG's host an annual Chritmas brunch! Last year was my first time getting to go and I had so much fun running around their property and going on chicken hunts (well mommy carried me of course), but this year I could explore on my own! I was so excited when we got to WTG's because my friends Clarissa and the twinsies were there, not to mention Grammie, Gramps, Oma, Papa "d" and all my other fave family members! I even got to meet new friends and we all went on a chicken hunt together, unfortunately we didn't find any, hmmm...I wonder if they were hiding from us (wink wink). I had so much fun with everyone, and I want to say thank you to Aunt Nancy for playing chase with me and her coat....that was super duper funny!

No comments: