Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fall at the Zoo!
















I know I know, where have I been right? Well, obviously exploring, growing, playing and just plain old wreaking havoc any where I can. (just kidding) Seriously though, my family and I have been so crazy busy we haven't been able to blog, but have no fear I am back to share all my amazing memories with you! Let's start with when mommy took me to the zoo with my buddy Balin. We had so much fun, because since Fall had officially set in in Southern California, all the animals were out playing and enjoying the cooler weather. As you all know I am an avid zoo goer, so it was even more fun this time because I got to share all my favorite animals with Balin. I hope we go back soon...mommy says definitely after the holidays...but I am hoping sooner than that, so keep your fingers crossed :-)

No comments: