Friday, December 18, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Northwoods Inn!
















Earlier this week mommy, daddy, Oma and Papa D had to head out to West Covina for a meeting, and when we were heading out of the meeting Oma announced that she knew of a special place near by that we should all go. The whole way there I kept wondering what it could be, but all my guesses were wrong, when suddenly we pulled up to a restaurant that had snow all over it and I Knew right away....NORTHWOODS INN! I love love love the Northwoods Inn, because not only do they have yummy food, but they always have the coolest things inside. That night was even more special because when we walked in, everything was decorated for the holidays! Oma and mommy said that I couldn't be torn away from the front room, where they had assembled a whole snow village (how cool is that). But they thought it was even more funny that when they did peel me away all I wanted to do was throw peanuts on the floor! So funny!

No comments: