Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Halloweentime!














































By now you have learned that I am totally obsessed with dressing up and the holidays, so you can imagine how excited I was to learn that mommy, daddy, grammie and gramps were taking me to Halloweentime at DISNEYLAND! Can you believe it? Am I the luckiest lil guy ever or what? I was not only excited to get to go to Disneyland and see Mickey Mouse and all the other Disney characters, but mommy said that I could wear my CAPTAIN DESTRUCTO costume! I got to put on my cape and my suit and daddy helped me spike up my alter ego hair...it was so awesome. Then it was time to go...once we were there it was absolutely amazing! All the characters were there, there was trick or treating in every corner, there was a live band, where I got to dance with a candy corn girl, you could take pictures with all sorts of cool things, and even all the rides were still open. I had so much fun, that mommy and daddy promised we could go again next year! Boy am I counting down the days!

No comments: