Friday, December 11, 2009

My Pumpkin is Gonna Beat Your Pumpkin!
















Every year in Manhattan Beach for Halloween they race pumpkins down MB Blvd towards the pier, and once again we were not going to miss this super fun event! Last year we just went and watched because mommy and daddy said I was too little to build my own race pumpkin, but this year GAME ON! Not only did Grammie and Gramps join us, but Gramps was my race Sponsor...so I got to pick out the best pumpkin and decorate it however I want. Well because I am already part of Chase Motorsports, I decided it would be funny to make a Mueller Racing Pumpkin, and that is just what I did. After decorating, we tested it out on a test track and then we were off to the big leagues. Daddy and I waited in line for our turn and when we got up there I was so excited to race, that I kept trying to push my pumpkin down the hill. Finally it was time, and we were doing so so good, until out of no where another pumpkin went rogue and BAM took us out of the race...BUMMER! Daddy said not to worry, that that is the way racing goes, and there is always next year, and guess what~ I will be ready!

No comments: