Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Attack! Part I Photos...
























































Last year for my very first Halloween mommy took me to the pumpkin patch out in Simi Valley, called Underwood Farms, we had so much fun that of course we did it again this year! My girlie friend Clarissa was part of our original group, and she and her mommy came again, along with Brookie B, and my new friend Anthony! (their mommy's too!) This year was so different because this time I got to run all around the pumpkin patch, and I was even big enough to ride the train all by myself. I loved the train so much, that mommy actually had to come drag me away, I guess it was some other kiddos turn :-( After getting all tired out running around the pumpkin patch with my friends mommy let me go to the Farmer's Market and pick out some fresh veggies for dinner....yummy yummy...and you know the first thing I picked was CORN!

No comments: