Saturday, January 2, 2010

All Aboard The Polar Express!






















After the zoo mommy and I had to rush home in order to catch a 6pm train in Fillmore because we were going to meet Santa at the North Pole (can you believe it). We got home and met up with a bunch of our friends and family, I put on my special Santa pj's and we were off! I was so antsy on the way there, that mommy and daddy knew this was going to be a special moment for me! Once we pulled up to the train station my eyes lit up right away because there were all sorts of and games to do before we boarded the train. My favorite of which was the carousel my daddy and I rode on. In fact I loved it so much I almost didn't want to get off until I remembered we were going to MEET SANTA! So all aboard we went...

No comments: