Saturday, January 2, 2010

Headed to the North Pole!





























While aboard the Polar Express we had an elf named HICCUP who read us Twas A Night Before Christmas, passed out cookies and chocolate milk (my first ever...yummy) and lead us in singing Christmas carols. As you can probably tell from the photos, I was a huge fan of it all, especially the cookies and milk. She also told us when we were getting close to the North Pole and let us know when we should look out the window because we would get to see SANTA!!! And just when I thought that it couldn't get any better...Santa surprised us all and came aboard the train to pass out candy canes! I was so excited that I kept trying to leap out of Omas arms to get to Santa! and after he left our train car, I tried to chase after him! I just couldn't get enough! Good thing Santa gave me a bell to tie me over until we got back to the train station!

No comments: