Thursday, January 28, 2010

Princesses & Paint





































Since it was Fallons birthday one of the things she really really wanted to do was to meet the Disney princesses, so we did, and boy o boy were they pretty! Although I have to admit that I had way more fun afterward because at the end of the princess meet and greet you can play with toys and have your face painted. Mommy wouldn't let me paint my face but Balin and Fallon did and they looked amazing. Fallon was a princess and Balin was a PIRATE. The coolest pirate ever that is! I loved his face paint so much that I kept chasing him around and laughing hysterically. Mommy said that I was laughing so hard that I actually fell down a couple of times! Then we got to go over to toon town where I met some of my favorite characters, Goofy and Pluto! What a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ryan Loves his Ford tractor! He said that all good red necks have a Ford tractor...