Saturday, January 2, 2010

Santa One on One!






















After Santa left our train car I was very very sad, but mommy and daddy told me not to worry because when we got to the train station Santa would be waiting for me...and guess what? He was there just like they said! Can you believe it? I waited patiently in line to take a photo with him, (maybe patiently is the wrong word since I was actually wriggling everywhere and trying to cut in line...lol) and when it was my turn I practically jumped at him! I just couldn't wait to tell him all the wonderful things I want for xmas. After it was my turn my daddy took me out of the tent so that mommy could take a girls photo, well I have to admit I tried to sneak back in by climbing under the tents sides. Apparently daddy was too busy laughing hysterically that I actually almost got away with it, but then daddy got me...shucks! I guess I will just have to see Santa again next year (unless I catch him on Christmas morning that is????heee heee)

No comments: