Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gramps Birthday and Mammoth!
















At the end of last month mommy & daddy were super duper excited to go to Mammoth for my gramps birthday! They knew it was going to be a special weekend, because I was going to get to play in the snow for the first time since I was 6 months old and they just couldn't wait o see my reaction! And I sure didn't let them down, because once I got my first taste of running around in the snow I couldn't get enough of it. In fact mommy said that when it was time to go inside I just sat by the front door until it was time to go out again. Thank goodness for my auntie Lauren and cuz Axton because they actually came over one day and took me sledding while mommy, daddy, gramps and grammie all went skiing. Don't worry though because mommy & daddy came home early to watch me too! Then that night I got to hang out with Axton again when everyone else went out to dinner for gramps birthday..mommy said it was super yummy, especially the cake!

No comments: