Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Love Day!
























































Since this past valentines day landed on a 3 day weekend, mommy & daddy decided that each of them would plan a surprise family day for all of us to celebrate. Daddy took Sunday and boy oh boy did we have an absolute blast. First daddy loaded up the jeep with all kinds of picnic goodies then told mommy and me to jump in because we were headed to Gorman to do a little 4 wheelin'. Mommy was super excited because she had never been to Gorman and I was excited, well let's face it, anything that has to do with offroading I love love love! After doing a couple of trails in Gorman daddy said that he had planned for us to have a fun picnic lunch by this super cool creek, so off we went, and wowza did I have so much fun! We got to hike around the creek, and daddy even let me feel the chilly water. Mommy said I was so funny because I kept trying to run right into the water and daddy had to keep catching me...oops:) After doing a couple more trails, and some 4x4 courses we headed home where daddy made us some super yummy steaks and veggies! Thanks Daddy for an amazing Valentines Day, mommy & I loved it!

No comments: