Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love Day Part Duex!






















After such an amazing day on Sunday we all woke up on Monday equally excited to see what mommy's day had in store for us! And we definitely were not disappointed, since it started with mommy making a super scrumptious breakfast for daddy and I and then loading up the car with their bikes and my trailer. Mommy packed us a cooler full of goodies and told daddy annd I to load up so we could start our adventure. Once on the freeway mommy gave daddy a couple clues as to where we were heading and guess what? daddy figured it out! We were headed to Marina Del Rey where we were going to jump on our bikes and ride to Venice Beach. Daddy was so happy because he had never been there and mommy told me I would totally love all the sights and sounds! AND SHE WAS RIGHT! We all had so much fun, first on the bike ride, then walking around Venice Beach and then off to a yummy yummy lunch at a really fun Cantina! When it was all said and done daddy and I both told mommy we can't wait to go back and mommy said her too! Thanks mommy for another super amazing day! You and Daddy are so clever :)

No comments: