Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday Dinner with Ome!





























As you all know I share my birthday with a super special person, My OME!!! so on our birthday, even though Ome was super jet lagged (not sure what that means, I think tired?, but daddy used it) from flying home from Europe we all went out to dinner to our fave local joint, Ernies taco house. And guess what? Somehow Rodulpho, our waiter, knew it was our birthday because he brought us both our own ice cream sundaes with candles on them! It was so cool, especially since my favorite thing to do is sing Happy Birthday and blow out candles! And afterwards Ome even let me open up a birthday present and it was a construction tool set!!!! I love it so much that even now you will find me walking around the house in my helmet! Thanks Ome and Papa!

No comments: