Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's My Birthday!
















I'm officially 2 everyone! Can you believe it? I ask because my mommy and daddy said that they couldn't believe it (so funny!) Anyways, on the morning of my big day both mommy and daddy came into my room and we all sang "happy birthday to Ryder", it was so so so much fun! Then they led me into the kitchen where there were balloons and goodies from friends and family! I was so enthralled with the balloons, that mommy was worried I might not ever get ready for day care! She was almost right....until I got my big present, the fact that I am going to be a big brother soon! WOWZA! Mommy is going to have another baby and I am so so so excited! I am going to be the bestest big brother in the whole entire world. So not only am I whopping 2 years old today (July 1st), but I am going to be a big bro too! Happy birthday to me!

No comments: