Friday, August 6, 2010

Backyard Birthday Bash Baby!





































For my birthday this year, mommy and daddy surprised me with a giant blow up waterslide for all of my friends and I to enjoy! So when I walked into the backyard on the morning of my party I was so mega surprised it wasn't even funny! Not only was there my new water slide, but Ome had set up the bounce house and daddy put up my kiddie pool too! Mommy even surprised me by buying everyone their own blow up balls, and fun water squirters! It was so fun running around the backyard with all of my friends and splish splashing all day long! After playing and playing we all got to share some pizza and snax and then we were off again! Did I mention that the whole party was a Cars theme too! So great!!!!!

No comments: