Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fireworks & Cake!
























































I am the best firework setup crew member ever (just saying) Of course everything is big in Oklahoma, and that includes FIREWORKS! Big K and family went absolutely crazy for 4th of July this year and really put on a mega show! Well, with a mega show, comes mega set up, and that's where I come in....just kidding! That's where daddy, Shane-o and G-money come in, but I had just as much fun watching them! I had almost as much fun watching the set up as I did with the actual fireworks show, which I LOVE LOVE LOVED! And mommy said that she was so proud of me because the big boom never scared me, and I acted like such a big boy by covering my ears for the sound! I love fireworks so much now, that everytime I hear a loud noise I look to the sky for a firework, mommy and daddy think its really funny! After the fireworks show we got to actually eat some birthday cake, and as you can tell from my face, I was kinda a big fan :)

No comments: