Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just when you thought we'd done it all...
















I was having so much fun on the ponies that mommy thought it was definitely time to head over to the petting zoo so I could play with some different animals, and would you know it that they had a chicken/rooster you could pet? I was so excited to pet the chicken that I completely ignored all the other animals, that is until he needed a break (said the farmer) and I then tackled the goats. I thought it was so cool that you could even brush the animals if you wanted to, I was having so much fun that I even thanked the farmer for letting me pet the animals! After the pettting zoo, mommy said that I could run off just a little bit more energy so she let me and my buddies climb the giant haystack and ride the choo choo train...SO MUCH FUN!!!

No comments: