Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Downown Cruising & Induction Ceremony!
















On the day of Great Grandad's induction ceremony mommy, Ivy, Grammie, Aunt Lauren, Axton and I rode the Max into dowtown Portland and thought that it would be fun to cruise around, and boy were we right! I have to admit that my favorite part was walking the riverwalk with Grammie, there was so much to look at and I really really really like collecting all the acorns I could find! After getting to ride the Max (choo choo train as I like to call it) I decided I thought it would be best (wink wink) if Auntie Ivy and I stayed home while mommy went to the ceremony with Grammie and Grandpa Dude. Mommy thought that was so smart of me, but promised to share all the pics that she took, and here are some of those pictures! Congratulations Great Grandad! xxoo

No comments: