Friday, November 5, 2010

Passing Out To Passing OUt!
















Once Ome and Papa D picked us up we headed down to Montrose to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Chase. We thought it would be fun to park a few houses down and trick or treat up to their house, and boy were we right, but little did I know the extra fun was just about to happen! When we got to Great Grandma and Grandpa's house I became so infatuated (big word for me) with all the candy that Grandma was passing out that I decided it was time for me to take over. So everytime the doorbell rang I would run and get the door for Great Grandma, say hi to all the kiddos and give them candy. Mommy and Daddy said it was the funniest thing ever! (especially since I was kinda on a sugar high!) As soon as it seemed like I was starting to wind down, we all loaded up again to go and visit GG and Aunt Nancy! But wouldn't you know it I went from passing out candy to ready to pass out! Luckily I stayed awake long enough to show them my costume, but then I was ready for jammies and snuggies. Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ryder, You are a handsome race car driver! Thanks for inviting us to trick or treat with you! We love you! Love, Papa & Ome