Saturday, July 9, 2011

Disneyland? yes please!

























































For Clarissa's birthday in May, her mommy and daddy really wanted to take her to Disneyland and I was so excited when mommy told me that we had been invited to! Of course I asked if Baby Becker could join us :) While Clarissa had a birthday lunch, mommy took us boys exploring California adventure, and guess who we ran into? MICKEY!!! I loved seeing him so much that I couldn't stop hugging him. Afterwards we cruised around somemore and ran into Mater and Lightning Mcqueen (only my two fave peeps) and you know me (just like daddy)) I had to check under their hoods right away! so funny! Later we met up with the Susca's and had an absolute blast riding the merry go round, playing toy story carnival games and running around Disneyland Thanks for the invite guys!

No comments: