Saturday, July 9, 2011

POOL PARTY!































Thanks to my girlie friend Stella, in order to beat the AZ heat she invited all of us kiddos over for a super awesome pool party! And you know how I feel about water! And to make it even more special my uncle marky, and miss michelle came with her niece and nephew too! It is always fun to meet new friends especially ones as cool as them! Mommy kept saying that if we lived in AZ she would totally want a pool section and play area just like Stella's because it was sectioned off with al kinds of safety gates and even had a special area for her doggies! I loved it too, but obviously I loved just playing with my buddies the most! Especially when Claire bear and I would have mommy through our diving rings and we got to hunt for them! SO MUCH FUN!

No comments: