Saturday, July 9, 2011

Surfin Safari!






















































On our way out of PHX grammie suggested going to the Out of Africa animal park in Camp Verde on our way to Flagstaff! And you know once I got wind of this idea it just had to be done! HOLY MOLY it was probably one of the coolest things we have ever done! There are so many animals and they are literally all right at your fingertips, especially the giraffe and ostrich! When we first arrived it was feeding time for the big cats! It was so neat getting to follow around the feed truck and see all the big animals get excited for the food to be thrown into their pins! Next we hopped about a tour bus and went into an actual exhibit that housed the infamous giraffe (my best bud), the funny ostrich and tons of other African animals! I have to admit my favorite part was obviously the giraffe because I kept getting to feed him with my own lil man hands! Also can you believe that Uncle Marky fed him from his mouth! IT was so mega cool! I can't wait to go back and take daddy next time!!!!!!!!!

No comments: