Monday, December 1, 2008

New Holiday Friends!
















Being that Thanksgiving was just around the corner and Christmas is coming up, lots of family and friends were in town, and all could not wait to meet ME! On Monday my Grandma Sandy's cousin CK came into town from Ohio...she was so nice to rock me to sleep at night. On Tuesday my mommy and daddy's friend from college came out from AZ, and we all went to a fun restaurant name Northwoods Inn. I liked the restaurant a lot because there was Xmas decorations everywhere. AND on Wednesday I got to meet for the first time my great grandma Jackie, and she came all the way from Mexico to see me! I really liked it when she made kissy noises at me...it made me laugh and smile. I had so much fun with my Great Grandma that I was excited to get to see her again on Friday...especially since we were going to take a 4 generations pic.

No comments: