Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring has Sprung & BBq's have Begun!

























Last night mommy and daddy decided that since it was so so so nice out that it was time to have all the families over for a well overdue bbq (their words not mine), I was just excited because 6 of my kiddo buddies were heading over and we all were going to eat cheeseburgers! yummy! Mommy said that because I was so excited to see my friends she let me get them all little easter goody bags, and guess what? I got to pick out a few goodies for me and makenna too! (you're gonna love it kenna). When everyone got to our house the adults had fun talking and bbqing and us kiddos had so much fun running around the grass, playing ball, climbing on my playground and even playing ring around the rosie! Hanging out with Balin, Fallon, Brookie, Clarissa, Sadie & Shelby is always so much fun! Thanks for coming over guys! & hopefully next bbq we will all get to meet Clarissa's new baby bro who is due any day now! Yay for more boys :)

No comments: