Thursday, October 21, 2010

So much more to explore!






















Last time we went to the pumpkin patch we had to skip the hayride because of the weather, but this time we were all over it! After mommy let me play in the pumpkins, we met up with my buddies Brookie B and Landog, and I'm thinking they were just as excited as me to ride on the big tractor hayride. It was so cool to be up so high because we got to see all the sunflowers, crops and pumpkin patches really really well! I really wanted to go again, but mommy said next time since there was a whole school waiting to go on after us....I guess I will just have to bed her again (wink wink) At least right after the hayride we went to an even better ride....THE PONIES!!! Giddy up and Yee haws were my favorite sayings for the rest of the day!

No comments: