Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Alaska or Bust!
















Now I am fairly sure that most of you already know how much of a jetsetter I am, but just in case you forgot I thought you would enjoy some photos of my FABULOUS trip to ALASKA!!! Grandpa "D" invited us all on an amazing adventure to Alaska for last years XMAS present and I was so super excited. Every day was so jam packed, and if I do say so myself I was definitely on my best behavior. The first day started at 5 am where we all packed up and headed to LAX, where GUESS WHAT??? My Grammie and Gramps were waiting for us! I had totally forgotten that they were going with us :-) I had all my favorite peeps with me and I was ready to get rockin'. I even met a new friend on the plane named Prince Mumba...he was so much fun that I actually decided to sit in his seat for most of the ride....ha ha!

No comments: