Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Movie & Stars :)
















A movie at the park, what more could you ask for? After Kidspace we all went home and had good naps, but mommy had a surprise for us when we woke up...she said we were going to go watch a movie in the park with daddy and a bunch of our friends. Makenna and I were so excited that we helped mommy pack up the car and get all our warm clothes out for the night. And when daddy got home from work we grabbed some yummy sandwiches on the way to Montrose Park, where we met up with Clarissa and her family and Auntie Shawna too! I have to admit the playing around before the movie was my favorite part, especially when we all started to race and play chase! I wonder if mommy was trying to wear us out before settling in for the movie, Planet 51! I hope we get to try this again next year, it was so cool!

No comments: