Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Manhattan Beach Christmas!





































Later on in the afternoon, after Oma and Papa's, daddy, mommy & I loaded up the car and headed down to the beach! Because...can you believe it....Santa had left some more goodies for me at Grammie and Gramps house and they had been waiting patiently to see me open them! When i got there, it was even more special because GAM, GG Jackie and Uncle Marky were there too! Right away we started in on all the fun presents, I had so much fun tearing into the gift wrap and I even thought it was funny to wear a couple of gift boxes on my head...silly me! One of my favorite gifts was a basketball hoop, I just can't get enough of it! I also really really liked watching daddy, gramps and Uncle Marky play with their new helicopters. I thought it was fun to try and catch them!

No comments: