Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Mission Inn!
















Right before Christmas my WTG's invited me to go with them to the Mission Inn in Riverside to go look at all the pretty lights. I was so excited to go that I invited my mommy, daddy, Oma and Papa D too! And to my surprise when we got there Aunt Nancy and Uncle Mark were there too! Before we walked over to the lights we went out to dinner at this fun taco house. I say fun because there were so many ecclectic doo dads to look at and play with. My favorite were the toy cars imbedded in the ground to look like a street, it took me a couple minutes though to realize I couldn't get them out of the ground (silly me). After dinner it was time to walk over to the lights, so I put on my new hat from WTG ( a singing santa hat) and we all headed over! Of course I had the best view in town~thanks to daddy and his shoulders!

No comments: