Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!





























Santa is coming to Manhattan Beach that is...every year since my mommy and uncle Mark were little kids like me, Santa would take time out of his busy schedule to visit all the kids of Manhattan Beach to find out what they want for Christmas. This year was no exception, and I don't know who gets more excited for it me, mommy or Grammie? Just like last year Grammie and Gramps had everyone over to wait for Santa, we ate chili, had yummy appetizers and visited with family and friends. Last year I dressed up like mini Santa and he absolutely loved it, and this year Oma got me super cute christmas pajamas to wear so that I would stay snuggie warm when taking pix with the big guy in a red suit! Thank you Santa for being so nice to me...travel safely on Christmas night and I can't wait to see you next year! I love you!

No comments: