Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Trick or Treat Smell my Feet!
















Knock Knock...Who's there?...CAPTAIN DESTRUCTO THAT's WHO!!!!! What better costume was there for me this year than CAPTAIN DESTRUCTO?


For Halloween this year mommy and daddy decided that it would be super duper fun to go down to Montrose for their annual festival. It was so majorly cool because not only were all the stores downtown giving out candy, but daddy let me bring Oma's wagon so that my cuz Makenna and I could arrive in style. And boy o boy was our wagon a HIT! I got to meet so many new friends because they all wanted to take a ride in my wagon, and of course Daddy annd I were happy to oblige:-) I am already busy planning my costume for next year, because I had so so so much fun this year. I absolutely loved meeting new people and I loved looking at everyone's super awesome costumes.










No comments: