Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pick Your Own Apples!














































After running around Abel's Apples, mommy knew that I wanted to try to pick my very own apples, so we stopped at another local orchard. There GAM walked me out to the apple orchards in my new stroller, and once there Grammie showed me how to pick the yummy Fuji apples off the trees and put it in my fancy shopping bag. I thought it was so cool pulling the apples off the trees and putting them in the bag, that I just couldn't get enough of it, in fact after each time I would clap and cheer! YA HOO! After we were all done mommy and auntie Ivy went thru our bag to sort out the truly yummy apples and the ones that we should put back, since I had collected so many! I can't wait for apple season again next year, because I absolutely love to pick them all by myself!

No comments: